Your Valley Forge CPCU Society Chapter, has the following events planned for our membership this year, and we've highlighted these events below. As a member of the Valley Forge Chapter, you will receive prior notice and be able to attend these events at ** no cost. ** So, if you have not renewed your membership yet, please do so now, so you can continue to take advantage of these valuable benefits- RENEW MY MEMBERSHIP:
- Month of March: CPCU Ethics Month Webinar -- Participate Online.
- June 13: 2019 New Designee Reception; Location: The Desmond Hotel, Malvery PA; All are welcome to attend.
- June 27: Educational Event (8 CE credits) with Luncheon; Location: The Institutes, Malvern, PA (eductional session topics, to be announced).
- August 11: Summer Baseball & Billiards Outing (there will be a small charge for this event); Location: Coca Cola Park, Allentown, PA
- October (date tbd): Diversity & Inclusion Event.
- November 7: Educational Event (8 CE credits) with Luncheon; Location: The Institutes, Malvern, PA (educational session topics, to be announced).
- December 5: Annual Meeting & Holiday Event (our premier event of the year); Location: Copperfield Inn, Limerick, PA
Any events that are not planned at this time, will be announced at a later date. Hope to see everyone at our events!!
- Your VFC Board